When it comes to giving business owners financing solutions, we utilize many alternative financing options. It’s important to remember that each business has a unique situation, and there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. Following is a brief overview of some of the alternative financing options we commonly employ. For more in-depth descriptions, you can read more here.
- Factoring is a way to use your customers’ credit-worthiness to your advantage by selling your accounts receivable at a discount for immediate cash.
- Asset-based financing relies on the worth of your equipment, inventory, machinery, or accounts receivable rather than your credit score.
- Equity-based commercial real estate loans for refinancing can help you access the equity tied up in your property.
- Hard money loans, also called bridge loans, are short-term, collateral-based loans that can help rebuild credit and get immediate working capital to help a business get back in black.
This is just a sampling of the strategies we use as we help businesses secure funding. We can implement them alone, but often combine two or more. Here’s a list of some of the benefits you gain from working with us to acquire financing:
- Working capital so you can stay in business
- Funds to get caught up on payroll, taxes, and other business obligations
- Debt consolidation
- Cash to purchase new equipment or spend on growth
- Ongoing strategies to keep cash flow more consistent and reliable
These benefits free your business up to get healthy, grow, and succeed. Our expertise is structuring creative alternative financing programs to give our clients the solutions they need. We work with you to identify what your options are, and provide a way for your business to get back on top.