Like any financing, alternative business financing requires documentation. Before you begin working with Alliance Commercial Credit Group, there’s a whole range of details we need to know about. As we assist you in obtaining alternative financing, we will need to collect comprehensive information about your company so we can most strategically secure your funding. Here’s a brief overview of the questions you should be prepared to answer:
- What is your business history? This includes the basics like how long you’ve been in business and what your company structure is.
- What do your past finances look like? To know how to help you in the future, understanding where you’ve come from is very informative. This may mean seeing past financial records and documents.
- How do your current finances look? We’ll need to fully understand where you currently are with your profits, debts, operating expenses, etc.
- What are your specific business goals? The better we can understand exactly what your goals are in procuring alternative financing, the better we’ll be able to implement a strategy that will successfully get you there.
- What is your credit score? Your credit score and detailed credit history are critical elements in obtaining financing. While we base most of our funding on future performance and current equity rather than credit score and history, this is still part of the picture we need to see.
While there’s a lot of information we need to cover with you, one of the greatest benefit of working with Alliance Commercial Credit Group is that you only need to do it once. Instead of filling out multiple forms applying for financing at different institutions, you only have to do it once with us and we take care of the rest. We handle your information very carefully, keeping it confidential and safe. To get started, contact us or fill out a pre-approval application today.